Monday, November 3, 2008

We have a visual!

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!
I just had to share, I can see movements from the outside, omigosh...it just looks like a stomach twitch or spasm, no crazy alien movements yet haha. I have been sitting on the couch catching up on the hills via online/my laptop and the baby has been moving sooooo much the whole time, apparently Baby P either is a fan or hates the show (I guess thats me to a t, both feelings for the show) anyways I was on my side and Emi was snuggling me and Zigs kept kicking Emi, and I thought I wonder if she can feel it, I rolled over to my back and thought Holy Hannah did I just see Baby P move through the blankets, called James over and lifted up my shirt and right away WHAM, followed by a "ooooh" from James and his big kid OMIGOSH eyes, so he put his hand on my belly to feel the kicks. Baby kept going like every 3 seconds....until I stopped the hills to write this hahaa. James was so cute and excited about the movements (melts my heart)
He said "definitly going to be a golfer" so apparently Ziggy is not kicking he/she is practicing her/his swing
Ciao
Callista

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so happy for you! What a great moment to share!!!