Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Half way there!

I cannot believe I have made it to the half way mark (20 weeks) already. Time flies by way to quickly, before I know we will be celebrating this little munchkins 2nd birthday hehee. Speaking of birthdays, Emi is turning one on November 2...again time is just zipping by, we brought her home January 1st, it can't have been 9 months already (ironic that its 9 months...something about 9 months seems to speedy) Well I would be posting an ultrasound picture from last week, however James scanned it at work and saved it as a TIFF, which means no where recognizes it, not facebook not photobucket, not my blog...honestly who says images as TIFF's! Geessh


Here are some new belly shots, I have been feeling Baby P wiggle around lots, it still just sort of feels like tummy grumbles or something, but I know my stomach has been shoved up higher and felt real tummy grumbles the other day so I can definitly tell the difference now :D

Last week I was feeling like my belly had shrunk hehee, but this picture just shows me its THERE! I'm in desperate need of new shirts, but am trying to hold out shopping until the end of the month when Dianna and I go over to the border to do some serious shopping wahoooo!

And we did not find out the sex of baby at the ultrasound, I think its become a new standard/law in BC that they will not tell you unless you are at least 20 weeks, and I was only 19, so she did not even ask us if we wanted to know. But the guessing game is fun, last week I kept having boy vibes, but this week its been girl vibes, my mother intuition obviously is not that great yet ha! Oh and I guess I should also mention that my midwife called and said that everything is looking good and healthy!

Love and miss you all,

Callista

No comments: