Monday, September 1, 2008

Overdue...

Not me, not quite yet ha as pretty much all of you know now We are EXPECTING. Just overdue in updating this blog...huge apologies to not posting in so long. I have been crazy busy the past 2 months, with summer, work, dog sitting on the side, and trying to do some baby research.

Our estimated due date as of now is Feb 23, 2009 (we will get a better idea at our ultrasound in a few weeks), so that makes 15 weeks and 1 day along. I am planning to take a belly picture every other week, hopefully it will pop to to a cute round belly soon, mostly right now I just feel like I hit the buffet one to many times...so to anyone who does not know I am expectng they probably think I just had lots of icecream this summer hahahaa.


Dianna gaves us our first baby gift, and it's absolutely adorable and perfect, just love it! If anyone wants to get us something wink wink, I love silly onsie like this, and we are likely not finding out the sex so gender neutral is perfect.



And here is the growing baby belly, and Enzo with his perfect timing..."I'm the baby mama!"

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yay! Glad you're posting again, Cute Mamma :)